まだかなりのが、これは私が

 photo EileenPuchi01-1.jpg

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Advertorial for Love More Mask

Would you like to have flawless and fair skin?
Here is the answer for it.
Introducing Love more mask.
Photobucket

Who are the user who endorse before?
Answer: ...........
Here are some of the Endorser Celebrity.

First of all, we had Hsu Wei-ning Tiffany (许玮宁) from Taiwan.
She is born on the 7 August 1984. She is an Italian-Taiwanese actress and a model.
Most famous for her role in the Taiwanese drama, It Started With A Kiss and its sequel,
They Kiss Again. * I personally think that she is so much prettier than the Japanses and
Korean Models. The very first time that I notice her was in the drama called
''Autumn's Concerto'' which is also one of my favourite show.
*And I never get sick of it*

More about her.
Photobucket

Here are some of the Filmography Movies that she had acted.
Starting from the bottom.
-Amour-Legende (2006)
-TV series
-Scent of Love (CTV, 2010)
-Autumn's Concerto (TTV, 2009)
-Roseate-Love (CTS / GTV, 2009)
-ToGetHer 愛就宅一起 (2009) as Yan Shi Jia 言詩嘉
-Story of Time 光陰的故事 (CTV, 2008) as Ni Ni 妮妮
-They Kiss Again (CTV, 2007) as Pei Zi Yu
-War and Destiny (2006)
-Di Yi Tong Jin (2006)
-Jia You Fei Fei 家有菲菲 (2005)
-It Started With a Kiss

 Photobucket

Here's a video of her acting in the drama series.


*
Next
*
We had Kary Wu吳家穎 / Ng Ka Wing from Hong Kong.
Photobucket
She is a Singer and an actress based in Hong Kong.
She is born om 9 June 1986. She is 167cm tall and weight only 44 kg! *WOW,So slim!*
Recently,She had become a Singer under Gold Label Entertainment Limited.
She started singing in the year 2003. And of course,The very first time that I notice her was the movie called ''Nine Girls and A Ghost''. Not to forget my favourite Edison Chen is acting as main character inside the movie too!^^

As stated on her blog : http//www.nitrolicious.com/blogs/kary/ and
http://t.sina.com.cn/karyng

Extracted from her blog:
“I finally finished my work, and the first thing that I do when
    I reached home is to pamper my skin!
    I want to recommend "LOVE MORE MASK"
   which I use daily to everyone!
   Other than pampering my face,
   I think it is important to take good care of my neck too!
   This 3D mask fits perfectly to my face,
   and the ear-hooks wraps my face and neck~
   you will turn beautiful and fair with just 20 minutes a day!
  To babes who want to become prettier,
  let us enjoy "LOVE MORE MASK’s" Magic!!”
Not enough for her?

Here's some of the Previous Singing and acting experiences.
-Hearts of Fencing I (TVB, 2003)
-TV Series Theme Songs
-Sheng Sheng Shi Shi Ai, opening theme song for Chinese Paladin 3 (2009)
-Distance (距離), theme song for Love Exchange (2008)

Movies
-Love @ First Note (2006)
-McDull, the Alumni (2006)
-My Sweetie (2004)
-Dragon Loaded 2003 (2003, cameo)
-Feel 100% (2003)
-Nine Girls and A Ghost (2002)

A video of her.


Enough of the beautiful and glamanous Celebraties.
*
Now let's get back to the point.
*
LoveMore is originally from Japan.
Now they come in different type of mask avilable.
(Pictures below shows the varitey of the 3D mask)
Photobucket

It cost about $1.50 per mask for the original.
And about $1.60 for the 3D mask.
3D Mask 5 pcs @ $8.90

Normal Mask 5pcs @ $7.90
(Here's the 2D Original mask)
Photobucket

WAIT!
Save some time for me.
*
I've recieved my postage from thesamplestore. *So excited to try it*
Photobucket

It consist of three different types.
Photobucket

Look at their mask so adorable much !
Photobucket

First we had Japan Izushima.
Photobucket

Second,Whittening Diamonds
Photobucket

Thirdly,Premium White Crystal whittening.
Photobucket

A mini Comic.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Let's try it out!
Photobucket

The Result
Photobucket

Photobucket

My personal Review: After using Camellia & Tourmaline Whitening Mask. I started to notice some change in my skin. Instead of my original rough surface skin. Surprisely, I started having Flawless skin! *Wow,Miracle isn't it?* Not only that my skin had become much Brighter and fairer.ALL thanks to Love More mask.

Photobucket

Next

Photobucket

Photobucket

Wondering does it really works?
Photobucket

Let's try it.
Photobucket

The result.
Photobucket

Photobucket

My personal review : After using White Crystal Platinum. I feel that my skin improve alot. It had a lighter tone colour and it made a little glow onto my face. Of course, I became much fairer and brighter than before as usual.
*
Compare between the two masks.
I think White Crystal Platinum is so much better. Because it does not only whitten up your skin tone, Moist and Brighten. It can also be able to firm up your face due to it's 360 face mask.
*
So What are you waiting for?
Grab your copy of mask at Waston now!.
Photobucket

Visit thesamplestore to redeem your samples now!
Starting from 17 Jan 2011 onwards.
Photobucket

1. Take part in my giveaway!!

I will be submitting my photo for the Take a Picture with Love More Facial Mask picture contest. All you have to do to take part in my giveaway is "Like" my picture during the voting period (10~17 Feb),
Do vote for me thanks. With loves.

*
For more information Do visit Love More - http://ilovemore.com.tw/
Or Join their fan page now- http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=132797526741658&ref=mf

No comments: